Thursday, June 16, 2011

God's grace in salvation

Last Sunday morning at church we had a visiting couple from America show up. We had a great time chatting and getting to know each other after service and that evening we decided to meet up again for fish & chips. As we were sitting in my front room talking about the grace of God and how He had individually called each of us to believe in Him and follow him, something that Tom said sounded familiar. 
I thought I had heard it before, so I asked him, "Sorry, but did you ever give your testimony on video? I think I saw it online a couple months ago!" He laughed and confirmed that it had been posted on a few blogs recently! 
Tom has an incredible account of how God pursued him and brought him to Himself. I'd love for you to take 6 minutes and listen to his story!
Tom Martin Testimony from Covenant Life Church on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment